At Pacific Hearts Dentistry, we go out of our way to make sure every child has a positive experience. We focus on being patient with children, and it is against our policy, and morals, to force any treatment. Our pediatric dentistry in Irving, Texas, includes moderate conscious sedation as well as the option to go to the hospital for general anesthesia when necessary. Our access to excellent hospitals ensures that we will provide the highest quality care for your child, so you have the best experience possible.
- Our dentist is a board-certified pediatric specialist.
- Parents are always allowed with their children for exams and treatment in our office.
- We never force treatment or traumatize children.
- We offer sedation and hospital dentistry for children who are nervous or scared.
- Our assistants are trained to work and interact well with children.
- We have TV’s in every room so children can be comfortable and entertained during their visit.
- We are open Saturdays and after school.
- We accept Medicaid, CHIP and most PPO insurances.
- We provide comprehensive care for special needs patients.
- We offer CareCredit for payment plans.
We treat every child with the utmost respect and strive to give him or her oral healthcare in a professional, fun and soothing manner. Please contact our office soon to schedule a visit with our pediatric dentist, Dr. Rawaha Memon.